Thank you for attending our Open House on September 8.
Many of our teachers and staff devastated by the flood and are still dealing with some of the same issues you and your children are having so we understand. We are a compassionate family and we want to support each other.
The parent/student handbooks given prior to the storm are in the process of being duplicated and our goal is to have new ones available ASAP. Until then please view the handbook via the website.
If you are willing to help the school and earn volunteer hours, we have come up with a few immediate requests, in addition to a job opening for a full-time and part-time custodian/maintenance person :
- copying and binding of new handbooks
- creating and organizing school supply and family care packages
- moving donated books and materials to classrooms
- fielding calls and front office assistance with Ms. Mosby
- used uniform store clothing needs re-organizing as many of you are accessing the supply
- sweeping, vacuuming and dusting classrooms
- hanging bulletin boards, whiteboards and decor
- hugs, small talk and smiles over coffee/water
We are family. We are strong. We work together for the greater good.
If you or your high school/college-age children need volunteer hours, please contact me via phone or e-mail.
We are the WolfPack!